COM LAG (2plus2isfive) is Radiohead's sixth EP , released in March 2004 in Japan and Australia. It is a compilation that collects many of the from the singles released in support of their 2003 album Hail To the Thief, also including remixes by Cristian Vogel and Four Tet.
The EP was first released in Japan and Australia on 24 March 2004, followed with a release in Canada on 13 April 2004, a release in the United Kingdom on 16 April 2007, and finally in the United States on 8 May 2007. This album has been released with the Copy Control protection system in some regions.
The original Japanese pressings of the EP had a mastering error on the seventh track Skttrbrain, which caused loud static to be heard in the left channel four times throughout the song. The EP was recalled by EMI/Toshiba, and the error was fixed in later releases.
- 2 + 2 = 5 (live at Earls Court, London, England, 26/11/03)
- Remyxomatosis (Cristian Vogel RMX)
- I Will (Los Angeles version)
- Paperbag Writer
- I Am a Wicked Child
- I Am Citizen Insane
- Skttrbrain (Four Tet RMX)
- Gagging Order
- Fog (Again) (live)
- Where Bluebirds Fly
The writing on the album cover uses 2 different fonts:
- 'BD-Plakatbau', which was also used on the cover of KID A
- 'Mrs Eaves', which was also used for Hail to the Thief
COM LAG RADIOHEAD